Ms. Long grew up in Moscow, Russia and worked at Schlumberger as a financial analyst. Prior to attending law school in the U.S., Ms. Long obtained a Paralegal Graduate Certificate from Rice University and in 2017 she began working at The Woodall Law Firm as a Paralegal. In 2019, Ms. Long earned her LL.M in law from the University of Houston and began working at The Woodall Law Firm as an Associate Attorney in 2020.
Ms. Long practices in the areas of insurance coverage, first and third-party insurance defense, personal injury litigation, product liability, premises liability, commercial litigation, contract disputes, and labor and employment.
Ms. Long is licensed to practice law in all state courts in Texas.
• Insurance Coverage, Defense, & Subrogation
• Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
• Premise Liability
• Product Liability
• Commercial & Civil Litigation
• Real Estate & Construction Disputes
• Labor & Employment
• Texas State Courts
• The All-Russia State Tax Academy – 2008
• University of Houston Law Center – 2019
Your Content Goes Here