Tyler Lueders (“lee-durs”) earned his Juris Doctorate from the Thomas R. Kline School of Law in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where he graduated with honors in his concentration of Health Law. Mr. Lueders is a trial attorney whose practice focuses on the litigation of personal injury and wrongful death, product and premises liability, commercial and contractual disputes, and first and third-party insurance cases.
He joined The Woodall Law Firm originally in 2019 as a Summer Associate and is now a full-time Associate Attorney with the firm. Mr. Lueders is licensed to practice law in all the state courts in Texas and the Southern District of Texas Federal court. He is also a member of the Texas Bar Association.
• Insurance Defense & Subrogation
• Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Defense
• Premise Liability
• Product Liability
• Commercial & Civil Litigation
• Real Estate & Construction Disputes
• Labor & Employment
• Texas State Courts
• U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
• Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York.
• Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Your Content Goes Here